Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/sites/3/3rconsulting.co.uk/public_html/wp-content/themes/3R-consulting/single-vacancies.php on line 10
Our client, a leading Approved Inspector, is currently looking for Building Control Surveyor. They are offering an opportunitiy to join a leading global organisation, working with some of the biggest names in the construction industry to deliver trusted, independent Building Control services.
Unlike some other AI surveying positions this is purely a delivery role with no business development responsibilities.
- Advising commercial clients about building / property issues in line with the UK Building Regulations and all necessary legislation.
- Carrying out inspections of work, checking plans / drawings and associated information to ensure compliance with the Building Regulations.
- Ensuring that records of all project and inspection records are on the database
- Generating quotations and compiling technical reports.
- Developing and maintaining excellent internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Carrying out duties in accordance with QA procedures
- Delivery of excellent service and building effective client relationships
- Ideally qualified to degree level, or equivalent, in Building Control / Building Surveying
- Accredited (or actively working towards) RICS/CABE/CIOB status
- Demonstrable experience of working in Building Control, ideally with exposure to commercial clients
- Excellent client facing and relationship building skills
- Competent user of MS Office
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage a varied and busy workload
What’s On Offer?
- Structured development programmes, from apprentice to chartered engineer, to help you fulfill your potential, including face to face and e-learning programmes
- The opportunity to deliver excellence for high profile clients, including some of the world’s most recognised brands
- A long list of awards recognition including Top Employer five years in a row and continued success in the RoSPA Occupational Health and Safety Awards
- Comprehensive financial package including competitive salary and allowances, defined contribution pension, 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays, various insurances including Private Health Insurance and other flexible benefits to suit individual requirements