London £40-50k Construction
Are you a Clerk of works?
Do you have Fire Risk Assessment (FRA) experience?
Are you looking for a new and exciting opportunity?
Then this position is the ideal opportunity for you!
A multi-disciplinary Surveying and Construction consultancy are looking for an experienced Clerk of Works to oversee fire safety related works to properties in its portfolio in London.
As Clerk of Works you will work closely with the surveyors managing the projects, to ensure all schemes are delivered safely and to the highest standard of workmanship.
- Site inspections prior to work commencing and at all key stages throughout the construction phase.
- Make recommendations about any aspect of the works which do not conform to plans, specifications or schedules and to keep a constant review of documentation.
- that works are performed satisfactory and projects stay within agreed costs.
- Ensure that all current health & safety legislations, codes of practice and building regulations are observed at all times by the contractor.
- Monitor the delivery and quality of work carried out
Knowledge of Fire Safety is essential for you to be considered for this role.