North West Negotiable Recruitment
3R consulting are thrilled to be able to advertise for an Industrial recruitment consultant for our client in Warrington.
Unlike most roles advertised for recruitment consultants, this one is genuinely about the role that the right candidate wants.
- If you are a service focused recruitment consultant, the role will be all about service.
- If you are a sales focused recruitment consultant, the role will be all about new business and business development.
- If you are a 360 recruitment consultant then the role will be structured to give you full 360 responsibilities.
- Established over 15 years and part of a rapidly expanding group the opportunities to develop and grow your career will be afforded to you if that is what you are looking for.
- Maybe you are not looking for a promotion and future opportunities. That’s fine. My client is very happy to talk to candidates who want to do a role and see themselves in that role for the foreseeable future.
- With so much focus on “where you see yourself in the next 5 years” and the answer expected to that interview question to be all about growth and promotion, those who just want to do a great job and feel secure, can feel intimidated by the recruitment process. If this is you, there is no need for that concern where this client is concerned.
What you can expect
- A negotiable basic salary depending on your experience
- The support and backing of a company and a director with a real passion for delivering a quality service
- A branch team and a senior management team all pulling in the same direction.
If you are keen to take up a new challenge then I want to hear from you ASAP.